Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Billy Hardwick Memorial ZDawg vs. Aslan Southern California Championship

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Sure they want perfect conditions, but it doesn't always happen! They are prepared for what ever may arise!!

I suggest the two of you prepare for battle, what ever the conditions might be, may the best warrior win!!

I have had hundreds of private messages saying in a sense: "Whats all this lane condition crying all about?"

We will all know the day of, I am sure you will post it! We don't CARE!

Let us see who conquers not only the other bowler, but the lane conditions!

It's too late to back out,,, ESPN, (it is rumored) will have a secret camera filming the whole thing undercover!!

I believe I heard, (form a secret source), that he will have a HD camera hidden in his baseball cap, on top of his head!
    may the best warrior win sounds fine, but how many armies have to spot their competitors some handicap?

Take two extreme examples…

If the lanes are so hard, that everyone scores a 0. I lose.
    If the lanes are so easy, that everyone scores a 300, again I lose.

We aren't just bowling against our competitors, we're bowling against our recent performances (the source of our average) which took place on reasonable lane conditions.

I got faith on you Mike I just wired my life saving to the sports book and told them to put it all on you.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Mike seems very unsettled!! (:>/

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I got faith on you Mike I just wired my life saving to the sports book and told them to put it all on you.
    Good luck Tccstudent!! With the handicap, hummmm and MIKE coming up with excuses,,,,, I get the feeling he is shacking in his bowling shoes!! LOL (

I don't hear the other guys making up excuses?? They are ready to bowl!

I put 10,000 on Aslan, yesterday,,,, after reading MIkes post above, I called back and put 40,000 grand!!

Chump changes for Iceaman,,,,, but with the odds they are giving on Mike winning, I had to go for the BIG POT!!!

At The Moment the odds are 3 to 1 Mike White. $120,000 would be, a trip to Europe with my wife and me!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Good luck Tccstudent!! With the handicap, hummmm and MIKE coming up with excuses,,,,, I get the feeling he is shacking in his bowling shoes!! LOL (

I don't hear the other guys making up excuses?? They are ready to bowl!

I put 10,000 on Aslan, yesterday,,,, after reading MIkes post above, I called back and put 40,000 grand!!

Chump changes for Iceaman,,,,, but with the odds they are giving on Mike winning, I had to go for the BIG POT!!!

At The Moment the odds are 3 to 1 Mike White. $120,000 would be, a trip to Europe with my wife and me!!
    Not excuses, just pointing out the holes on your warrior logic.

I agree with Mike this match isn't about who is the best bowler since handicap is involved. Real men bowl scratch!
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    I agree with Mike this match isn't about who is the best bowler since handicap is involved. Real men bowl scratch!
    So does that mean I am only a real man on Fridays since of my three league this is the only one scratch.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

So does that mean I am only a real man on Fridays since of my three league this is the only one scratch.
    I'm talking about this here event tccstudent. If they are willing to drive to meet up why not bowl scratch and forget all this handicap stuff.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Banned

Yeah you're only a real man on Fridays. The other days you're out playing with the ladies

We can't even seem to get a scratch league where I bowl. Guess it's full of ladies.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

What they could do is have divisions, scratch & Handicap plus a POA (pins over average) division.

At least two of them could be winners of a division and possibly all three.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    What they could do is have divisions, scratch & Handicap plus a POA (pins over average) division.

At least two of them could be winners of a division and possibly all three.
    So you are basically proposing a "participatory" trophy for all then. LOL.

I know I would like to see a clear winner.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast