Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jan 06, 2014 to Jan 12, 2014 - Storm Reign On

ok i get it there is two I was going to the wrong one . there is a page in facebook for bowlingboards.com and I guess it is the wrong one
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Happy 2014 everyone! It's a brand new year and and a chance
    to become a better bowler. Anybody set any new goals? Mine is to raise my average 20-30 pins.

Happy 2014! Same here JJStriker. My coach told me I had to raise my average 30 pins before nationals. It seems almost impossible though since I only have 6 months to do it. Hard work pays off though. Good luck and good bowling as one of my coaches would say.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by JJStriker View Post
    Anybody set any new goals? Mine is to raise my average 20-30 pins.
    Mine is to:

A) Join the PBA Tour and dominate.
    B) Win a ball on bowlingboards.com.

I want to see if the Reign On is better than the Crossroad. That ball has so far been disappointing.

Chats: 243

^ meanwhile the crossroad is my go to ball
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Quote Originally Posted by ragstormfan View Post
    I want to see if the Reign On is better than the Crossroad. That ball has so far been disappointing.
    The two balls have the same coverstock with different oob finishes and different cores. You can change the finishes to change your reaction. So really the only difference in the balls that you cant control is the difference in the core. Personally I think that the CAM core in the reign on is better but I have really had good success with other balls using this core.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default ICEMNAN is GOING FOR THE BIG PRIZE $4000.00 bucks!

My partner could sure use a ball like this!! What kind is it??? Anyway, I am sure its Diane-O-Might!!! LOL
    If we win the big prize Iceman will pay the going price back to bowlingball.com! My partners name is ......
    will be given as the tournament proceeds! SECRET WEAPON,,, don't want THE word out, too many might drop OUT, making the prize money less!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Maybe 2014 will be the year I actually win something. I use the Reign of Power right now as my first ball...great ball but reads really early....would love to add the Reign On and try that as my benchmark ball...

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Heres to the winner tccstudent!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast