Thread: How to Delete a Thread

Default How to Delete a Thread

I am looking to get rid of a few threads I have posted because I do not need/want them up anymore, but I can't delete them. Help me?

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by bbgamer884 View Post
    I am looking to get rid of a few threads I have posted because I do not need/want them up anymore, but I can't delete them. Help me?
    To delete them click the edit post button, when the edit post window opens the will be 4 buttons "Save", "Go Advanced", "Delete" and "Cancel"

click the delete button and another option appears click the button that says delete post.

If you click on the edit post button and nothing happens, just right click on it and do open in another tab or window.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

I don't see the delete feature when i try
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Cart3r27 View Post
    I don't see the delete feature when i try
    I did some checking I think users with a low post count, can't delete their posts till they reach a certain level of posts and the permissions unlock.

But I'm not sure about that and I don't know at what number of posts is if it is needed.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 02-07-2014 at 07:33 AM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

that makes sense, that's how it is for the signature too. Thanks!
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed