Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hammer 4 ball roller

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Should I be worried if you click on that line now it says
    We apologize for any inconvenience.
    The Product ID(10941) that was requested is either invalid or has been deactivated because we are out of stock.
    I have not had an email saying it has shipped yet.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Well I got the tracking number saying its been shipped it will be here Thursday
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Whew! All good!! Nice bag!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Well it arrived today I wasnt home yesterday when they tried to deliver so it took me an extra day to get it.

Initial thoughts
    Looks good seems pretty heavy duty. I loaded it up and while the zippers look like they are strong and of good quality. They dont zip open and closed very smooth but after working them back and forth everything seems to be fine.
    The shoe compartment will easily a pair of size 15 bowling shoes with a lot of room to spare.
    There are plenty of roomy pockets to keeps your took kits and cleaning supplies
    .The top main compartment has a thing inside like a cushion that goes around the inside and splits the carrier in between where the balls go. I am not sure I really care for that. I am sure I can take it out. It just seems that it could end up getting in the way when you are packing your ball up for the night.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Well it arrived today I wasnt home yesterday when they tried to deliver so it took me an extra day to get it.

Initial thoughts
    Looks good seems pretty heavy duty. I loaded it up and while the zippers look like they are strong and of good quality. They dont zip open and closed very smooth but after working them back and forth everything seems to be fine.
    The shoe compartment will easily a pair of size 15 bowling shoes with a lot of room to spare.
    There are plenty of roomy pockets to keeps your took kits and cleaning supplies
    .The top main compartment has a thing inside like a cushion that goes around the inside and splits the carrier in between where the balls go. I am not sure I really care for that. I am sure I can take it out. It just seems that it could end up getting in the way when you are packing your ball up for the night.
    thanks for the information! YES you can't get one at the present time, ( 4 ball hammer bag)! I called the company and they are in the process of changing over to a NEW supplier. They do have a problem with the handles, and the company rep said they have replacements, so keep your receipt!!
    He also went to check while I was on the phone to see if the NEW Handle would hold a single bag made by their company on top of the 4 bagger. And yes it will, (not sure about the original handle), but the replacement will.

their new improved 4 baggers will not be out till June, so said the Rep to me on the phone a couple days ago! (

I wish Hammer made a 6 bagger with some added features that Storm doesn't have! Hammer makes a damn good looking bag period!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Iceman
    I just had my handle break on my bag so I tried to call bowlingball.com to start the process of getting the replacement handles.
    I am wondering do I need to go through bowlingball.com or straight to Hammer.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default You can call them direct!

I gave them a call a few weeks ago and talked to one of their managers. He said they have replacement handles for the ones that they had problems with. Might save you some time to call them direct! I know they will have the replacement improved models coming out in June! Good LUCK bud!

I found their phone number online!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Ill try tomorrow but I am guessing I will have to wait till Monday.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

I cant get anyone at Hammer to pick up the phone.
    Bowlingball.com phone is packed and I get anyone on the line either.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12