Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hammer 4 ball roller

Default Hammer 4 ball roller

I know I have mentioned on here a few times I was planning on get this bag. Well I just ordered The orange and black hammer 4 ball roller.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I know I have mentioned on here a few times I was planning on get this bag. Well I just ordered The orange and black hammer 4 ball roller.
    Sounds great! post a pic when it gets there.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

thats the one
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Nice!

Now you need a First Blood to match!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Ringer
    Chats: 35

I'm curious how it compares to the rolling thunder, specifically the differences between the two. Unfortunately neither the pro shop at my alley or the local bowling supply store regularly stock triple rollers so unfortunately I can't see any of them up close in person (which is one of the reasons I'm dragging me feet on purchasing one).

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Oops, I just realized you were talking about the 4 ball roller and I'm interested in 3. Also, I just realized that Hammer doesn't offer it in any other color, and having grown up in the DC area I absolutely HATE every sports team from Baltimore so I wouldn't be able to live with an Orioles colored bag

Quote Originally Posted by zdawg View Post
    I'm curious how it compares to the rolling thunder, specifically the differences between the two. Unfortunately neither the pro shop at my alley or the local bowling supply store regularly stock triple rollers so unfortunately I can't see any of them up close in person (which is one of the reasons I'm dragging me feet on purchasing one).
    IMO getting the 'deluxe' version of any roller is definitey worth it.

By deluxe I mean the larger wheels and the molded plastic base area.
    In my experience the small wheel bags may as well be totes for how good they roll

The bags without the molded plastic bases tend to deform over time (put your bag away for the summer and it tips at an angle and when you get it back down the balls now wobble around or the bag tips very easily)

Sorry to take it off topic

TCCstudent when the bag comes in you'll have to give us a first impression then at the end of the season a follo-up review.
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 0

Would love to see a review on it and some pics when it comes in.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    The bags without the molded plastic bases tend to deform over time (put your bag away for the summer and it tips at an angle and when you get it back down the balls now wobble around or the bag tips very easily)
    TCCstudent when the bag comes in you'll have to give us a first impression then at the end of the season a follo-up review.
    End of the season dont you mean the start of summer I bowl year round so there is no packing it up for a few months

Oops, I just realized you were talking about the 4 ball roller and I'm interested in 3. Also, I just realized that Hammer doesn't offer it in any other color, and having grown up in the DC area I absolutely HATE every sports team from Baltimore so I wouldn't be able to live with an Orioles colored bag

It is not a Orioles colored bag it is a OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS colored bag
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast