Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 300 for me..

Chats: 0

Default 300 for me..

300 for me, 783 series, that 800 is still missing...

Congratulations!!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)
    High league game: 256. High league series: 618 PAP: 3 1/2" over 1" up

Chats: 0

Awesome! Congrats man. very nice series also!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Nicely done Geneo2u! Congrats.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Congrats!!! Teammate!!!

Gene, are you going to be able to get the ring, being it was post bowling? To ME, a 300 is a 300! Will it be posted on Awards.com?
    I have only been bowling sanctioned leagues now for 3 years, now, and some things just don't make sense to me!
    If you don't get a ring, YOU should purchase one yourself, YOU KNOW YOU DID IT!!! GREAT JOB BUD!!! See you Sunday/Monday!! You had to beat my series by 3 fricken pins!!! 780,,,, and your 783!!! LOL

I know with that Tri-Grip you have been averaging around the 230's!!! When are you going pro???
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Gene, are you going to be able to get the ring, being it was post bowling? To ME, a 300 is a 300! Will it be posted on Awards.com?
    I have only been bowling sanctioned leagues now for 3 years, now, and some things just don't make sense to me!
    If you don't get a ring, YOU should purchase one yourself, YOU KNOW YOU DID IT!!! GREAT JOB BUD!!! See you Sunday/Monday!! You had to beat my series by 3 fricken pins!!! 780,,,, and your 783!!! LOL

I know with that Tri-Grip you have been averaging around the 230's!!! When are you going pro???
    First of all, congrats to you Gene!!!

Per USBC rule 50, if the 300 was bowled while post-bowling, unopposed, it will not count.
    Last edited by vdubtx; 01-16-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Nice bowling!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Wow great game and series

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    First of all, congrats to you Gene!!!

Per USBC rule 50, if the 300 was bowled while post-bowling, unopposed, it will not count.
    I agree with that rule...and I get that it needs to be in a league type of play not pre-bowling or post-bowling or bowling unopposed. But it did make me think a couple weeks ago...2 days after Christmas...and of course the league decides to play that day...and of course more than half the teams didn't show...so we bowled unopposed. And I started off kinda hot...and all I could think was, "Ya know....it'd be JUST my luck if I roll the only 300 game I'll probably EVER roll...and I do it on a night it won't count." And thats the only downside to that rule. I don't mind penalizing players for not showing up when they are supposed to by making a 300 not count...but what if you show up on league night and the other team just doesn't show? Or it's an odd number team league and it's your week to play unopposed? It's not YOUR fault.

I think that rule only applies to pre or post bowling. Because the rest of the league is there they cannot say you cheated. I believe if you post bowl and your opponents post bowl with you then that would also count, since you wouldn't be unopposed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast