Thread: Anyone here play Fantasy Baseball?

Chats: 0

Default Anyone here play Fantasy Baseball?

One of my other passions is fantasy baseball. Anyone here play any online leagues? I am looking to get into 2 more this coming year to add to the 3 I am already in..
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 204

I used to. I played in a very in depth keeper style league from 2008 through last year. But, as much as I loved it...the guy running it was a crook and I just got sick of donating money to him every year.

I'd definitely like to join another one, but it would have to have certain restrictions built into the rules to limit cheating. And it's hard to "find a league" that is set up exactly the way you want it. I prefer AL-Only...but I'd be open to a mixed league. But really it's about trading restrictions. Unchecked trading just makes the entire league a joke and a waste of time.

We got a league on fantrax.com that is free. its a keeper league, but it just started.. can get the info and password to it for ya if you are interested? Were looking for more active and competitive players to join up.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by YODA View Post
    We got a league on fantrax.com that is free. its a keeper league, but it just started.. can get the info and password to it for ya if you are interested? Were looking for more active and competitive players to join up.
    I'd be interested. I'm a VERY active and experienced player...which it sounds like you're interested in.

I have a charter/rules for a league I was thinking of starting...it's based on a LOT of issues over the past 8 years...and it would make a great framework for a new league. But I don't know how it meshes with fantrax or what rules you guys are thinking about. I'm used to playing on CBSsportsline.

Like I said, I'm interested, but I'd need to see the format, rules, etc. I'll never join another league without strict restrictions on trading.

I'll PM you my email address.

Alright sounds good. If you decide to start a league with your rules and setup keep me in mind also