Thread: Yoda scores

Chats: 0

Default Yoda scores

Gonna use this thread to be able to post acres, look back and see improvements and what I can change from the past. My average right now sits around a 220, so hope to improve as much as I can.

Chats: 204

If your average is 220, you should at the LEAST be entering amateur tournaments and winning money. The PBA cutoff I think is > 190. But since it's THS vs Sport patterns...thats about a 30 pin difference in average...so that = 220. Anyone with an average of 220 or higher (even on THS) should be bowling in and winning ABT, USBC, and PBA events.

And...remember me when you're famous...I was the one who pushed you to take the next step!!

Chats: 256

Not 30 pin difference between House&Sport.

Here's the USBC chart for reference, LINK.

LOL at a 220 bowler competing and winning at PBA levels. 240 house average bowler and you may be able to compete.

Keeping track of your scores is a great thing. Always a nice way to reflect on your past experience and also on your improvements etc.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

I have competed in the past in Amateur Tourneys, and have won a little bit of money in some competitions back when I was younger. Nothing too big, just small things. I hope I can post enough here about each set and game I play and possibly look back from the future and see what I did wrong, how I may be able to change my position, placement, and possibly it may help me look into a differant ball to throw.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Not 30 pin difference between House&Sport.

Here's the USBC chart for reference, LINK.
    I thought it was 30 pins. Wow...it's only 7-11 pins?? Then why are Iceman and his friend Jason so afraid of it??? Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    LOL at a 220 bowler competing and winning at PBA levels. 240 house average bowler and you may be able to compete.
    Well...if he's 220 starting...240 is what, 8 weeks from now?

I have faith in you Yoda. Don't listen to vdub...he's just hatin. Get your PBA card and I'll be your agent.

Went with some buddies last night and bowled 4 games. Shot a 210-230-195 and ended with a 160, although the last game was more of a fun game trying to see how much crank and hook we could get on house balls, so I don't really count it overall a good night of just hooting some games with the buddies.

Ran through 3 games before heading to work last night. Bowled a 180-196 and a 202. Defiantly wasn't feeling great. Couldn't pick up any steam it seemed.