Thread: Storm IQ Tour Fusion Ball Reaction Video Review by videoballreviews.com

Default Storm IQ Tour Fusion Ball Reaction Video Review by videoballreviews.com

The Master line features new technology with innovative core designs and coverstock combinations that yield a wide variety of ball reactions. One such example of cutting edge technology can be seen in the IQ Tour series which feature a unique core construction, and has mass properties that are simple yet sophisticated. With the exclusive combination of an extremely low radius of gyration and modest differential, this series provides plenty of midlane reaction without over-reacting at the breakpoint. In fact, the popularity of both the IQ Tour and IQ Tour Pearl on the PBA Tour this current season is more than noticeable... it's undeniable! So, it only makes sense to fuse these two balls together to create a complete series which is a must for any competitive bowler.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

Man…that video makes me want to get all 3 of the IQs!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 304

If I were to have a storm bowling ball for the first time, I wouldn't think of a better option that this one. Blueberry muffin smell. p
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 221

I jst drilled mine Thursday. Going to throw it tomorrow in a tournament for it's maiden voyage. And I get hungry every time I smell those muffind