Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brunswick Mastermind Genius Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Brunswick Mastermind Genius Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Outsmart the pins. Become the valedictorian of your league with the Brunswick Mastermind Genius!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I am subscribed to these guys YouTube channel and I think they have great reviews. They usually have 3 different styles rolling the ball so you can kind of relate, i wish they could bring some more styles in. I am kind of like Curlie's style but more revs.

Chats: 204

I'm not as big of a fan of their videos as some of the other ones. Curlie is the only one close to a stroker and he's basically dropping it. It's hard to find many videos where the ball manufacturers or websites show bowlers with traditional/stroker type of approach/releases. Laneside does okay. And there was a person that used to throw in the Hammer videos. But other than that, it's tough finding videos of traditional/strokers throwing new balls.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 187; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.3mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I'm not as big of a fan of their videos as some of the other ones. Curlie is the only one close to a stroker and he's basically dropping it. It's hard to find many videos where the ball manufacturers or websites show bowlers with traditional/stroker type of approach/releases. Laneside does okay. And there was a person that used to throw in the Hammer videos. But other than that, it's tough finding videos of traditional/strokers throwing new balls.
    I agree, I talked to a few guys at my work to try and make our own review videos but I dont have the proper camcorder to do so.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Sounds like a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Cart3r27 View Post
    I agree, I talked to a few guys at my work to try and make our own review videos but I dont have the proper camcorder to do so.
    well sounds like a great business venture! You and Aslan could be the view many of us are looking for! Not some guy that can throw a cocoanut with finger holes in it and make it look good!

All the balls look alike,,,, LOL,,,, and they ALL GET NOTHING BUT STRIKES!! Which one of you is going to move, and use your Cell Phone for the (inside scoop for the average guy)!

I would pay to see a tester throw a new ball and get a 7/10 split!! Were talking real here!! That's what we want!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I would pay to see a tester throw a new ball and get a 7/10 split!! Were talking real here!! That's what we want!!
    I've probably gotten < 3 of those my entire life. I'm not sure why. It seems like a common split for many bowlers. There must be something about the way I throw. Maybe only "good bowlers" leave that spare.

I have one YouTube video of my Reign On, before it got released, and I put all my shots on there not just strikes.

Good Point
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed

Chats: 304

A stroke of genius
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I've probably gotten < 3 of those my entire life. I'm not sure why. It seems like a common split for many bowlers. There must be something about the way I throw. Maybe only "good bowlers" leave that spare.
    YOU HAVE pick up the 7/10 three times?? How many years have you been bowling Aslan? I thought you were like me a new bee!!

When you talked about coaches ect, I thought you were new to the sport! GULP,,, wow,, how many years of coaching does it take to reach a point of diminishing returns on the money spent.

I had ONE coaching lesson a while back with a great Coach, and I am SURE it helps to be coached, but how many years for Joe Public type bowlers, does it take to learn the fundamentals?

I read a lot, and in that regards lean many of the things that I practice without a coach.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    YOU HAVE pick up the 7/10 three times?? How many years have you been bowling Aslan? I thought you were like me a new bee!!

When you talked about coaches ect, I thought you were new to the sport! GULP,,, wow,, how many years of coaching does it take to reach a point of diminishing returns on the money spent.

I had ONE coaching lesson a while back with a great Coach, and I am SURE it helps to be coached, but how many years for Joe Public type bowlers, does it take to learn the fundamentals?

I read a lot, and in that regards lean many of the things that I practice without a coach.
    I'd assume that is how many times he has left it in his life. Not picked it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast