Thread: My Progress

Lightbulb My Progress - Request Suggestions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSPEK_IPegs

This session was 2 different lanes - 1 with a lot of carry down from previous leagues, and the second lane was fresh shot. I took 15 shots mostly strikes but a few 7 pins and I think 1 10 pin to try and see what I do wrong during these shots. I know I still flare out the side of the ball at times - but after the ball is out of my hand (I do know follow through plays a part - but how much). Second I tend to lay the ball down to early on the lane - without much lift. I do this to split the difference of the stroker release and my previous cranker release which had a lot of lift.

Anyone see anything else I'm missing. I know the video doesn't show the entire approach, but I was focusing on my arm swing and hand positions. It's a WMV so you can play speed slow if necessary to see it cleary. Still not exactly sure how to post the video in slow mode without losing quality.

http://www.bowlingboards.com/album.php?albumid=4 (These are stil images of the shots where I see my hand on the side of the ball and my thumb at 10 and 11 position coming through backswing)
    Last edited by Iceman; 01-12-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    Visionary Bowling Staff Representative &
    Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Nice video. Thanks for letting us into your bowling world
    Go Broncos!

nice video. looks like your working hard on your game. my 2 cents , timing is a lil late and u shuffle ur feet a bit
    its like ur sneaking up on the pins . i think u could be more fluid

Chats: 2315

I agree that you could be more fluid, that does seem a little slow. Not too much wrong from what my untrained eye can see, maybe you could follow through a little more as it seems like you cut it short.