Thread: Good Bye Eveyone Iceman is moving on!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Good Bye Eveyone Iceman is moving on!

I am looking for FREEDOM of expression! No big deal, I will find one that is not ruled with an IRON FIST! REALLY? bowl1820! When I served my country, after being drafted out of college, we were fighting for the very freedoms you take away!! Freedom of thought, and expression! ITs been fun, up to now!! ENJOY your POWER.. (
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

IBTL(In before the lock.)

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I am looking for FREEDOM of expression! No big deal, I will find one that is not ruled with an IRON FIST! REALLY? bowl1820! When I served my country, after being drafted out of college, we were fighting for the very freedoms you take away!! Freedom of thought, and expression! ITs been fun, up to now!! ENJOY your POWER.. (
    Well mike do what you got do, no one has taken your freedom of thought away or your right to expression. You just got a couple of threads closed that were designed to bait everyone.

The other site thread went nowhere no one took the bait to jump in and flame the other site so was closed

The mod thread seems to be directed at me for some reason and i've done nothing to you. It served no purpose and was closed.

im iron fisted? Please! Theres only been one person ever banned from this site other than spammers.

The main complaint I ever heard about the mods on this site is they don't anything so its hardly being ran with a iron fist.

And the main place for people complaining about the bowlingboards site, is on bowlingboards itself. None of the other bowling sites hardly know this place exists.

But you do what you got to do.

Want a more free and easy site, try ballreviews.com or bowlingballexchange.com they have been around a lot longer and are ran better. See how it goes there.

Oh and thank you for posting in the correct forum.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 326

That's too bad, since you're about 70% of this sites activity and like 45% of it's posts.

Chats: 39

LOL.....you know Iceman, for an ex iron worker, you sure can be a big baby :P

So your pointless thread got locked....boohoo! Cry me a frozen river.
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Chats: 204

What is it with Iceman and quitting stuff??

I'm giving this development a 4 unhappy faces out of a possible 10 unhappy faces. So... : ( : ( : ( : (

Booo Iceman!! You get back here right now!! Besides, you still owe me a woman!!