Thread: Pivot Point

Default Pivot Point

I have been throwing this ball for two weeks now and I have to say it is AWESOME! I had this ball drilled with Pin up and CG slightly kicked out, but not too much (sorry I don't have the DAL).

Its the Pearl version to the Pivot, and it works just as great if not better!
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed

Default A Pivotal Piece to an Arsenal

Bowler's Specs:
    Weight: 16 lbs
    Core: CB-2 Aysmmetric
    Coverstock: RCP Max
    Surface: 1500 Abralon with Factory Finish Polish
    Axis: 5 5/8” by 1” up
    Ball Layout 5” pin up with a 60 degree MB
    Extra Hole: 5 inches on VAL (small)
    Rev Rate: 300

Ball Reaction
    Length: Ball is very clean through the front end.
    Midlane: Reads the body of the lane (midlane)
    Breakpoint: STRONG backend with continuous direction change
    Environments to Use: Medium to Heavy Oil, League and Sport Patterns

Comments:
    The Pivot Point is the newest high performance ball from Ebonite. Its sister ball, the Pivot has been a very successful ball for me especially in heavier oil and higher volume environments. At times the Pivot is too strong for the surface and/or the environment. The Pivot Point is the perfect companion to the Pivot. This is one of the rare balls that is factory polished but yet has strong ball motion in higher volumes and longer patterns. When the Pivot is too early, the Pivot Point is very clean and reads the body of the lane (midlane) but yet still maintains the angular shape at the back of the lane. It is a great transition ball to the Pivot.
    The first event I used the Pivot Point in was a local scratch event. For the 8 game block, I set the 8 game record averaging 267 with the Pivot Point. The surface was HPL and the volume was medium to medium high.
    Ebonite’s ball lineup currently is the best I have seen in many years. The Pivot Point is one of those rare balls that’s hard to keep in your bag. This is a tremendous ball!

Yeah buddy! I just set my new high series with this ball and in past three weeks I have won about $350 with this ball and im still going!
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed