Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Jan 27, 2014 to Feb 02, 2014 - DV8 Dude

I like the shape of the hook in that video, looks like a really good ball for medium to dry conditions. DV8 in general is rising on the "want to try" radar.

Chats: 0

This ball is so SMOOTH! I have one and love it (not saying I wouldn't want another one...)
    For me when my lines start getting beat up late in the second game, I have been going a little to the outside with the Dude and has worked out well for me so far.

Chats: 256

One of my teammates just got this. He shot poorly with it as he didn't get any practice with it before hand. Nice ball.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

I got this ball a couple weeks ago. Great ball for sure.

Chats: 304

I just got the new Diva Pearl over the weekend. p I guess that makes me a Diva since I have both the solid and pearl now. lol
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Quote Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
    This ball is so SMOOTH! I have one and love it (not saying I wouldn't want another one...)
    For me when my lines start getting beat up late in the second game, I have been going a little to the outside with the Dude and has worked out well for me so far.
    thats what I was thinking when looking at the video, that it would work well as a ball on drier lanes, or later on in the match after the lane oil has been beat up a little bit.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

I wanna win again so bad. After winning my meanstreak beatdown, i want to win another ball so bad!!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    Amazing ball. Averaging 239.3 this month with this ball and have only shot 2 games under 200 with it. GL to everyone.
    GOOD GOD Almighty!! ARE you kidding me!!! I want one!!!!!!!! HOW Much are they here in town???? I just might get that 220 average I was shooting for this year..... At the moment its 200, on the Sunday league, but its only half over!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 01-27-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    Amazing ball. Averaging 239.3 this month with this ball and have only shot 2 games under 200 with it. GL to everyone.
    Dang! Awesome. What was your average before using this ball?
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

come on DUDE! lol

This ball is sick, few of my buddies have them!
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast