Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jan 27, 2014 to Feb 02, 2014 - DV8 Dude

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bbgamer884 View Post
    I wanna win again so bad. After winning my meanstreak beatdown, i want to win another ball so bad!!!

Hey now LOL I am still trying to win my first one How is that beatdown performing that you won?
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by YODA View Post
    Dang! Awesome. What was your average before using this ball?
    Well I've had this ball since the start of January, and it's the only ball I've used this month. Prior to January, my highest league average to that point was 232. However, all my leagues combined for the previous 3 months prior to getting this ball was around 220 (started the year hot, and have cooled down a little). So that's about a 19 pin jump I've got from this ball! I didn't know it was that much. I'm rather shocked myself. I've had a huge boost. Granted, a lot of that could be I'm just bowling better, but I do love the ball too.

I've been eyeing this ball up since it came out. Sounds like it would be a good addition to have with the Nightmare I got from last years winter league and a good replacement for the old Freeze I've been throwing for a few years.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default 290 right out of the box!!

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    One of my teammates just got this. He shot poorly with it as he didn't get any practice with it before hand. Nice ball.

I was there when Jason/Dude got his handed to him from the driller! It was still warm! Without any warm up on league night, his first throw was a ringing 10 pin, he picked it up and then threw all strikes for a 290!

As I thought, The Dude, was Made for THE DUDE!! Jason's nick name! He makes that ball do the tango with the pins!!! As he mentioned, I believe he has a 234 average with it!! Correct me if I am wrong Dude!

All I know is for the Dude, its ONE HELL of A BALL!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 01-28-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 304

Even though I have the Diva's, they could still use a Dude in their lives;pp
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

I wouldnt mind having a Diva dont you know real men throw pink
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Ringer
    Chats: 0

i wouldnt mind throwing a dude to see if it could up my average!!!

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by manke View Post
    i wouldnt mind throwing a dude to see if it could up my average!!!
    Some days I'm right there with you!!! OH, wrong DUDE. But honestly, this ball is going to require some checking into and inquiries with my coach.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Trying to reach my goal of an 190 average. I think this ball could help if I were to win it.

I've been having some issues with consistency the past 4-5 weeks, been looking at either re-drilling one of my current balls to change the pin position or get a new ball. Like the looks of the DV8 lineup and I see them being used more and more.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast