Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Contest Feb 03, 2014 to Feb 09, 2014 - Roto Grip Asylum

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

The Asylum is exactly what I need to add to my arsenal.

Pick me. The Asylum would be right at home in my bag full of Roto Grip attitude. Leading the crazy bunch is the Totally Defiant followed up by the Defiant Soul. The Asylum would slide right in next to the Deranged. Yep my bag has attitude problems and they back each other up. I just returned to bowling this season so I'm rebuilding my arsenal. I still figuring trying to improve my game.

someone from facebook
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

If someone wins from Facebook it would be nice if it were mentioned here, you know that bowling forum the giveaways seem to be for. We are the last surviving, Facebook is like Godzilla and will be eating us all!

WHOA! i just had a Micheal (iceman) moment, blacked out for a bit lol im back now
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456