Thread: Hammer Deadly Aim Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Default Hammer Deadly Aim Ball Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

It doesn't get any tougher or more lethal than the Hammer Deadly Aim!

The Deadly aim features a new flex-resin poured Dead-center core system that positions a superdense mass near the center of the ball, creating better energy flow throughout the ball. Then we reinforced the outer core with one of the most durable products in the world, carbon-fiber, to create extreme energy recoil upon impact at the pins.

With that increased reinforcement, Hammer??™s been able to set the industry standard on quality and durability by introducing a new 3-year manufacturer??™s warranty best in class.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

This ball is a beast playing down the boards for me on the outside. When playing the inside though, I have been getting some weird/bad leaves with it.

I noticed in the video that Curlie played just a tad farther outside than he usually does, and I suspect that he may have had a similar issue as I get a ball reaction similar to what he gets.

I've only got 9 games on the ball so things might change once it gets some more miles on it.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default team mate has one

Biker Larry, who I bowl with tonight has the Deadly Aim! It gave him a GREAT series last week! He likes the ball a bunch! He likes the pin action it gives, and the controlled beautiful gradual ark into the pocket. He is a lift hander, which give him good oil most of the night, compared to us on the right side!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!