Storm IQ Tour Fusion Ball Review By Walter McKnight

Storm IQ Tour Fusion
    Lane Conditions: Medium Oil
    Typical Conditions: Variety of Shots
    Type of Lane: Combination
    What part of the lane did you play? Third Arrow
    Weight of bowling ball: 15
    Surface of bowling ball: Factory/Box
    Likes: The IQ Tour Fusion's R2S™ Hybrid Reactive cover is superb with the C³™ Centripetal Control Core.

I drilled my IQ Tour Fusion 55 x 6 x 45. The IQ Tour Fusion was very strong off the spot in comparison to the IQ Tour Pearl. I started out relatively straight then had to move 5/2 left as the lanes dried up. The Fusion retained a lot of energy and had no problem getting back to the pocket. The IQ Tour Pearl wasn't able to make the same bend. The IQ Fusion is the perfect combination of core and cover. It has the same length of the the IQ Tour Pearl and a slight mid lane roll of the IQ Tour Solid. Once again Storm hits a home run with the R2S cover stock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgihV...8rIOBnzv_-CTEA

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

in reality is there any difference between the IQ pearl and the IQ Fusion? Is it just a new name and color for the same ball? I know the IQ pearl is one hell of a ball. I have one, and had my first 300 with it! Tempted to get another one, or should I get the fusion?
    When I look at the excellent demos, on all balls, its really hard to see a huge difference!
    What would the IQ fusion give me that the IQ pearl can't?

your demo was in medium oil,,,, how well does it react in medium heavy? Any difference between the IQ pearl, and IQ fusion?
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!