Storm Reign On
PAP – 4-13/16th over and 5/8 up
Ball Speed: 15-16 mph
Rev Rate 225
Right Handed
Surface Preparation: OTB

What is there not to love about the Reign series from Storm? Absolute performance at a price level that keeps money in the bank.
The Storm Reign On is amazing piece the original CAM core that was in the reign wrapped in the ever so popular R2S hybrid cover gives you a reaction that is incredible.
This ball has multiple uses for me, on a house shot its a monster and loves to be in the oil. However on the sport patterns I am able to stay near the track area longer with it.
Sometimes I tend to think this ball has its own mind. Its seems to layoff when you need it to but yet come screaming back on some misses.
This is the strongest Hybrid I have had in my hands to date. One awesome and useful tool every bowler should have! When your solid covers are just to much and your pearls are to late down lane. This ball gives a great look when you need it most!

Just a simple pin below the ring layout with just a small kick of the cg is all I need out of this ball. I plan to have one of these in my arsenal for some time to come its ability to find the pocket is just amazing.

Christina Hardee