Thread: Contest Feb 17, 2014 to Feb 23, 2014 - DV8 Diva Pearl

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jjjmoreland View Post
    I would love to be a winner!
    Favorite post of today.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by barcar View Post
    Have not tried a DV8 ball, so this seems like a good place to start.
    My only Dv8 cracked (not counting spare plastic), but I was the third owner of it and it was refitted everytime, in other words 2 full plugs done to it, very week shell.

So I took a chisel and 5lbs hammer to it, got the core out very clean. Saved 1/4 of the shell and made a great display of the ball insides. Set it out on my desk at work and got all kinds of questions from co-workers.. Love it..

So I would like to drill another (new Dv8)

Jeral
    Last edited by Jeral999ok; 02-19-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Jerry 'Jeral999ok' - USBC #8738-16145 - Current Arsenal 14lbs: 1st: Brunswick Mastermind Genius, Aura (org), Hammer Purple Taboo, Blue/Silver Taboo, Brunswick Maxxed Out, Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler, 900 Global Hook Pearl, Spare: Dv8 Zombie - Current Averages: 187 in Sheridan, 182 Traveling League.

id love to win this 2 give to my niece for her birthday

Ringer
    Chats: 0

I would love to win this for me! No giving away to any women in my life! I just bought a different pink/purple ball so this would stick with that tradition. OK, just maybe I would let my daughter have it but she doesn't really bowl. I know she wants to start.

OK, if she promises to bowl league and take the game serious and let me teach her, she can have it. She's 14.

Or do I want it? Well, I have to win before I have to make that choice!
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default 2 My Diva Wife!

It's all about her!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default someone special

I know this is the ball that could take my wonderful gifted wife to the next level. She is such a good person that she would never spend the money on herself, (unlike Iceman who would), She is constantly giving to all the world charities.

She gives food to the needy, and does without food many times for hours, just to give it to the hungry. She gives soup to the hungry at the local food pantry. She works tirelessly to find homes for all pets in need, be it flying, land, or water!

At any given time we might have over a dozen homeless pets and vagrants in our home that she is feeding and finding homes for!
    She is the mother Manic of our area, loved and appreciated by all in need. She is a giver, not a taker, (bless her heart)!

If she won this ball, it might be god’s way of saying “THANK YOU”, Bowlingball.com for giving to my faithful servant, my working hands on earth, the Diva of the almighty father’s eye, a special gift that might just increase her average by 22 pins, amen!

She would never ask for anything, so I won’t either! Its in his HANDS!
    His wonderful, warm, loving hands, HIS GIVING HANDS!

(I have always thought that the lord has a huge since of humor, just look at the world as proof) ( So in his name, as his Work In Progress, I ask not for ME, but my Diva
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 02-20-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

This ball would be great for my daughter. She is 12 and just started her first season bowling. Her average started at 60 but is now at 105. Now she is getting the whole delivery system down and hooking the ball a little bit with her white dot. So, fingertips are coming pretty soon.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Well I am selfish and want this ball for myself.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    This ball would be great for my daughter. She is 12 and just started her first season bowling. Her average started at 60 but is now at 105. Now she is getting the whole delivery system down and hooking the ball a little bit with her white dot. So, fingertips are coming pretty soon.
    I would be tempted to get it in the lowest weight and give it to my daughter. I kinda want it for myself though. I guess it depends on the weight it goes down to. If it's available in 10# then I'd get it for the girl. If it only goes down to 12# then thats quite a bit too heavy for her at 10.5 years old.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast