BALL COLOR:White Silver/Deep Purple
DUROMETER:74-76 Rex D-scale
FLARE POTENTIAL:4” - 5” (Medium-High)
FRAGRANCE:Grape
WEIGHTS:12-16 lbs.
SKU:TGO

My layout: 4 3/8” x 4 7/8” x 1 3/4”
My PAP: 4 5/8" over 1 5/8 up

The Reign On from Storm is a hybrid reactive ball that comes out of the box 4000. This is a ball that took me a while before I decided to add it to my tournament bag. I heavily favor solid balls, so pearls and hybrids often take a back seat to balls like Marvel S’s and IQ Tours. I tend to use the Reign On when my IQ Tour Solid starts to go straighter in the back. The Reign on stores more energy and therefore turns the corner harder then the IQ Tour does. The Reign On has opened up the pocket for me a number of times when the IQ Tour was burning out. The Reign On isn’t the first ball out of my bag due to its cover, but it does fit nicely between my IQ Tour Solid and IQ Tour Pearl. I have watched high rev players destroy the lanes on numerous occasions with this ball. Like I said it took me a while to get to know and like this ball, but I feel it is really worth looking at. Even though they are some newer Storm and Roto Grip Balls on the market today, the Reign On deserves to be part of that buying decision. I give it a 4 on a scale of 5. Some people like me won’t be using the ball every day, but if you bowl tournaments you are going to come across lane conditions that call for Reign On!