Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ptnomore's scores

Any momentum gained in the previous weeks was shot to hell this week. I took my son bowling on Sunday night at a local house that's known to be a bit rough.

The lanes were dry. Dry like the desert dry. I tried like hell for two games to get my Hammer Nail Smoke and Fire to the pocket, and couldn't do it consistantly. 3rd game, gave up and Bowled a complete game with my 25 year old White Dot...something I haven't done in almost 25 years.

I bowled a 189. Stood on 15, threw out out over 10, it went to 5 and came back to the pocket.

But in all that struggling, I screwed up my timing. I should have known better. Tuesday was terrible.
    162, 234, 172. 1st game was a mess. Picked a few easy multi-pin spares. 2nd game was clean. 3rd game, splits, picks, etc.
    Last edited by Ptnomore; 03-20-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    Current THS Anvilane average 198. High Game: 279 Series: 749
    Current bag: Brunswick Wicked Siege, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Brunswick LT-48, Motiv Sniper

Thumbs up

Had a few rough weeks, busy at work, kids have started baseball and spring soccer, Fall leagues winding down.

Last night of the Friday league all teams that were not in the championship participated in a No-Tap Tourney. I placed second in the mens with an 831.

Tuesday night had a pretty consistent night with a 650 (230, 211, 209).

both nights I used my Cruel Intent for all 3 games. Swingin this ball from left gutter to 17-18 at the arrows is getting alot more comfortable, and it's paying off.
    Current THS Anvilane average 198. High Game: 279 Series: 749
    Current bag: Brunswick Wicked Siege, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Brunswick LT-48, Motiv Sniper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12