Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 24, 2014 to Mar 02, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default For my wife

She has had her eye on this IQ fusion!! Put me down for the drawing...
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    She has had her eye on this IQ fusion!! Put me down for the drawing...
    We just got home from picking up Cindy's IQ Fusion, we are going to practice on Saturday with it. We had it drilled by a new pro shop (for us), and he fit her hand the best it ever has to a ball. She excited. I'll let you know, or better I get her posting on here soon.

Jerry

Jerry 'Jeral999ok' - USBC #8738-16145 - Current Arsenal 14lbs: 1st: Brunswick Mastermind Genius, Aura (org), Hammer Purple Taboo, Blue/Silver Taboo, Brunswick Maxxed Out, Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler, 900 Global Hook Pearl, Spare: Dv8 Zombie - Current Averages: 187 in Sheridan, 182 Traveling League.

Chats: 0

Posts are up this week and I am adding to it. Could it be because it is the IQ Fusion? Take me to the winner's circle !

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Jeral999ok View Post
    We just got home from picking up Cindy's IQ Fusion, we are going to practice on Saturday with it. We had it drilled by a new pro shop (for us), and he fit her hand the best it ever has to a ball. She excited. I'll let you know, or better I get her posting on here soon.

Jerry
    Nice! One of my teammates just got one too. Very nice looking ball. He also just got a Dude a few weeks ago.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    Posts are up this week and I am adding to it. Could it be because it is the IQ Fusion? Take me to the winner's circle !
    Well right now I have two balls on my wish list this one and either the Zero Gravity or the Hyper Cell.

One of the pro shop operators around here said this ball is selling like crazy and I do like what I have seen from it.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeral999ok View Post

Jerry
    Hey Jerry looking forward to Cindy's thoughts on the IQ Fusion!!!! I will be going to a ball demo, at a local bowling lane Saturday. They will have most of the new releases that Storm, and Roto Grip has out Can't wait to try out a bunch of them!
    Have my eye on the IQ fusion, and the Zero Gravity! ice
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default First Hand tomorrow!

Storm and Roto Grip Demo tomorrow morning,,, will be giving a bunch of new balls a spin! Never been to one before, looing forward to the experience! IQ fusion and Zero Gravity are on my list!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

I really think this ball would be a good replacement for my ball that has just about quit on me. My hard ball is just losing the will to live and I feel like I should replace it.

This ball is selling like crazy. I'm surprised anyone has one to giveaway! I can tell it's going to be popular for years to come.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Blog Entries

Default Wow!

Was at the bowling lanes talking to James, My driller, and another bowler I have bowled against stopped by with his 5 balls. He recently purchased TWO IQ fusions because of his high scores! He said it up his average 20 pins since using it! Said he has a 235 average with the ball, and is thinking of getting another one! Both his were drilled pin up.
    ONE in the center between middle and ring finger, the other kicked out to the right of ring finger.

The one kicked out he said he could use for maybe one game on fresh oil, then went to the one drilled between the fingers, and it took over where the other one left off!

He was headed out of town to a tournament with his new IQ fusions, along with a host of other balls.

I may have to get one of these puppies.... remember my first 300 was with a ball very much like the IQ fusion, the IQ pearl. Will be demoing one tomorrow along with the Zero Gravity! Will give my thoughts to all after I give them a roll!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast