Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 24, 2014 to Mar 02, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Been hearing a lot of good things about this ball!

Chats: 204

Ooooooo!!! This is actually one I really, really, really want!!!

So, take that into consideration before giving it away to the Facebook crowd.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

this great ball would go awesome with the colors of the schools I went to. GO Blue and Gold. Michigan baby

THIS ball would go great in my arsenal!

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Dushane View Post
    this great ball would go awesome with the colors of the schools I went to. GO Blue and Gold. Michigan baby
    My high school colors was blue and gold
    Go Pryor Tigers
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Just drilled one to use tonight.

Would love to own this ball. I've heard good things about it.

Storms done it again! They've created another awesome ball!! A few friends got one and they say its the bomb!!

I want this ball so badly!! My pro shop guy keeps selling out of them. A fusion between the Pearl and the Grit? Sign me up!
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Our Local Pro Shop, Bp's, is have a demo

This weekend, Saturday! Will be testing out the Zero Gravity, and this ball! (storm fusion) along with several other storm Roto-Grip balls! I have never been to a demo like this should be fun! Will give my thoughts on the various balls I test out! (
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast