Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 24, 2014 to Mar 02, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

I am seeing a bunch of people with this ball and ME WANTS ONE.
    I ran into Jaescrub at the bowling alley tonight.
    Apparently I am bowling on a team with some of his good friends.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 1

I don't know what all the Fuss is about. come on Guys/Girls I'm going to win this week it's just the law of the land. I think we should keep things on track and in prospective let stop begging for ball and coming up with sob story's. Let's take this for what it is we are all here for two things to talk about bowling and to win a ball. The 1st is really what it's about the 2nd is a bonus. Anyways I'm drunk had a great night if bowling and a better night if drinking!!!!! Good luck every one but deep down inside I hope it's me ha ha ha

Yes TCC you do and that was crazy When I came down to say hi finding out that you bowl with Brian. Really we need to talk him into getting on here. I have known Brian for a long long time funny thing is we where to Biz messing with girls and cars to even talk about anything else I did not even know he Bowled. Ask him if he still bumps Wu Tang Clan ha ha ha

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    remember my first 300 was with a ball very much like the IQ fusion, the IQ pearl.
    How could we forget?
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I am seeing a bunch of people with this ball and ME WANTS ONE.
    I ran into Jaescrub at the bowling alley tonight.
    Apparently I am bowling on a team with some of his good friends.
    ditto for me, meet him tonight, look forward to seeing again in 4 weeks when the travel heads back to Sheridan Lanes.

Jerry

Jerry 'Jeral999ok' - USBC #8738-16145 - Current Arsenal 14lbs: 1st: Brunswick Mastermind Genius, Aura (org), Hammer Purple Taboo, Blue/Silver Taboo, Brunswick Maxxed Out, Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler, 900 Global Hook Pearl, Spare: Dv8 Zombie - Current Averages: 187 in Sheridan, 182 Traveling League.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    How could we forget?
    I know. If he's not reminding us of his 300 game, he's stroking Jason's Ummm…EGO…or praising the try-grip!! He needs new material!!

Just kidding Iceman. You're still my hero!! The ***** *** ***** I never had!! Wait…that "might" get me a 3rd infraction…so I'm erasing it.

Chats: 204

Bowling bOARDs!! SUPER IMPRTANT MESSAGE FROM ASLAN!!!!

IF you let me win this ball…because I love it and love blueberry muffins…I will leave the site and never come back!! Yes…IF you let me win this ball…and ship it…with no damage or shenanigans…Aslan will leave gracefully.

This is a ONE TIME OFFER…unless you giveaway a Brunswick Mystic Aura…then I may offer it again….but eye on the prize…ONE TIME OFFER….to get rid of the evil Aslan once and for all!!!

You just screwed up Aslan. Now you will NOT win. We need someone to cause drama and rile people up.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

The best thing about the giveaway post is that you know the balls that us Bowlers really want to win cuz this page stacks up with post and I love it. And Jerry ya it was nice to meet you both. We really should try and get our teammates on here.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Bowling bOARDs!! SUPER IMPRTANT MESSAGE FROM ASLAN!!!!

IF you let me win this ball…because I love it and love blueberry muffins…I will leave the site and never come back!! Yes…IF you let me win this ball…and ship it…with no damage or shenanigans…Aslan will leave gracefully.

This is a ONE TIME OFFER…unless you giveaway a Brunswick Mystic Aura…then I may offer it again….but eye on the prize…ONE TIME OFFER….to get rid of the evil Aslan once and for all!!!
    Aslan should never win a ball that comes with a scent. He has spoken so adamantly about not choosing a ball due to its scent, but here he is wanting a ball with a scent he likes.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast