Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Contest Feb 24, 2014 to Mar 02, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Good luck to you all. the Fusion is an awesome ball.

I agree as well, JJStriker. None of us deserves to win anything so just being here should make us happy. Good luck to you, maybe tomorrow will be your day to win a Fusion!
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

storm should make a ball for my style , the con-fusion

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Would love to honestly give this to my wife!! Wife threw it yesterday at the Storm demo, and its her choice!! She has never won a ball, only me, The Iceman, LOL
    I mean this,,,,,, good luck everyone this is one hell of a ball!!
    I think you may be right when you said this may be the ball of the year. But there will still be more balls released so it is a little early in the year to be giving out that award.
    Around here this puppy is selling like crazy.
    I need to win one so I wont feel left out. You know peer pressure can be rough. Yall dont want me to feel left out do you.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678