Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 24, 2014 to Mar 02, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Both of the IQ Tours have looked amazing. A combination of both... awesome!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Bowling bOARDs!! SUPER IMPRTANT MESSAGE FROM ASLAN!!!!

IF you let me win this ball…because I love it and love blueberry muffins…I will leave the site and never come back!! Yes…IF you let me win this ball…and ship it…with no damage or shenanigans…Aslan will leave gracefully.
    Didnt you say only girls throw scented balls.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    You just screwed up Aslan. Now you will NOT win. We need someone to cause drama and rile people up.
    Thats what you think. Believe me…for every one person that thinks me stirring the pot is a good thing, there's about 8-9 that find my existence insulting to the universe. So here's your chance bowling boards!! IF I WIN…I will honor their request to leave without question, comment, or drama.

Is it really BOWLING if your ball doesn't smell like a blueberry muffin!?? The answer is NO!

Chats: 1

Come on now! winning a ball you want and leaving is not the point of being on here. You might rub some ppl the wrong way and that cool they can block your post and be done with it. But it's silly to want to win and leave that's not what this place is about, and that's not what BowlingBoards is about. Let's not act crazy.

I WILL stay if I win and bowling boards asks me NOT to leave.

I'm just giving them an "out" if they want it. If not, cool beans.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default What????? What?????

I WILL stay if I win and bowling boards asks me NOT to leave.

I'm just giving them an "out" if they want it. If not, cool beans.

WHAT do YOU want,, US to beg you to stay??? (tears dripping down Iceman's manly cheeks into his Icicle beard!!

You know what ASLAN!!! I don't BEG!! Its up to you man, stay, go, or what ever! That may sound COLD, BUT I am ICEMAN!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    WHAT do YOU want,, US to beg you to stay???
    No. Not only did I not ask for that from you…nor anyone else….but I actually didn't ask for that at all. I merely made an offer to a site that "may" be interested in said deal. I then replied to a person saying I'd actually LOVE to stay…if the site wishes.

So just for the record, didn't say I was going anywhere, would like to stay, hope to win ball, hope to stay, not requesting anything of Iceman nor anyone else…nor saying anything of any importance. Just the standard groveling to win a ball…consistent with the other 8 pages of groveling. As I wait for videographer Mr. White to finish the video editing go literally the GREATEST bowling extravaganza EVER!!

Blog Entries

Default This COULD be The BALL OF THE YEAR!!

Would love to honestly give this to my wife!! Wife threw it yesterday at the Storm demo, and its her choice!! She has never won a ball, only me, The Iceman, LOL
    I mean this,,,,,, good luck everyone this is one hell of a ball!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Bowling extravaganza....

No. Not only did I not ask for that from you…nor anyone else….but I actually didn't ask for that at all. I merely made an offer to a site that "may" be interested in said deal. I then replied to a person saying I'd actually LOVE to stay…if the site wishes.

If the site wishes??? Maybe a little wishful thinking there bud. Maybe a better word would be Ambivalent to you staying...LOL (

So just for the record, didn't say I was going anywhere, would like to stay, hope to win ball, hope to stay, not requesting anything of Iceman nor anyone else…nor saying anything of any importance. Just the standard groveling to win a ball…consistent with the other 8 pages of groveling. As I wait for videographer Mr. White to finish the video editing go literally the GREATEST bowling extravaganza EVER!!
    GREATEST bowling extravaganza ever,,,,,,, burp,,,, cough,,,, cough,,,, fart....... haven't even seen it yet!
    We will be the judge of its GREATNESS!!

O,,, the fact that Mike White is doing all the Hard work putting this, as you put it, EXTRAVAGANZA together, to
    grace us here with your victory, you think bowlingball.com owes you a ball????

Maybe you are do a ball, but Mike White, IF HE CAN make you look good, he deserves half dozen IQ fusions!!! (

Good luck to all of you!! ( esp you mike!!

Don't walk on Thin Ice!

That's right Jaescrub we're here to talk bowling. The chance to win a ball is just a bonus. If I never win a ball that's fine, just getting some tips and reading about others peoples struggles and success in the sport of bowling is enough. I don't think it's the way to go by threatening to leave if we don't win a ball. They're taking money out of their pockets to give someone a chance to win a ball.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast