Storm Zero Gravity Ball Review

The Zero Gravity is a ball that has provided a variety of motions on many different lane conditions I have bowled on. Out of the box, I think it is great for heavier oil conditions. I chose to take some of the surface off using a 4000 pad on a spinner. This provided more length and a continuous motion down lane. You will be able to drill this ball a variety of ways because of the motion it provides. With some balls, you can only drill them a few ways. In my opinion, you can drill the Zero Gravity many different ways and create several different shapes. The ball is that versatile.

I’ve drilled two so far. One is approximately 4 ½ x 3 x 35 with a hole under my axis. I’ve used this on shorter patterns for a smoother reaction and also used it when I feel like there is a lot of oil down lane. The second one I drilled is 5 x 5 x 70 and this is the one I hit with 4000 on the spinner. When the lanes transition and I start to move my feet left to create shape, it is stronger and smoother than an Uproar, Hyroad Pearl, or Wrecker. But it’s still cleaner than a Marvel-S and Hyper Cell. Because the core is asymmetrical, I feel it opens up several different drilling patterns depending on the shape you are looking for. If you feel like you are missing a stronger, smoother shape in your bag, the Zero Gravity will fill that gap. This will be a great fit for the players who think the Hyper Cell is too much, but want something earlier than their mid-range balls. I truly believe you can drill this ball many ways and use all types of surfaces to create different shapes.

Another versatile homerun by Storm!
Go drill one!

#StormNation