Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 03, 2014 to Mar 09, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Well no one ever gave me a horse as a gift but if they had I would look it over and yes that means I would look in its mouth. How do you expect to care for the free horse if you dont know about all of its problems.

Beggers can be choosers but they just may not get what they want.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Well no one ever gave me a horse as a gift but if they had I would look it over and yes that means I would look in its mouth. How do you expect to care for the free horse if you dont know about all of its problems.

Beggers can be choosers but they just may not get what they want.

Jeral is begging, I want a Deadly Aim! and I not choosy (well not always), just a new 14lbs Hammer Ball named Deadly Aim. So it perfect this week.

Jerry 'Jeral999ok' - USBC #8738-16145 - Current Arsenal 14lbs: 1st: Brunswick Mastermind Genius, Aura (org), Hammer Purple Taboo, Blue/Silver Taboo, Brunswick Maxxed Out, Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler, 900 Global Hook Pearl, Spare: Dv8 Zombie - Current Averages: 187 in Sheridan, 182 Traveling League.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Jeral999ok View Post
    Jeral is begging, I want a Deadly Aim! and I not choosy (well not always), just a new 14lbs Hammer Ball named Deadly Aim. So it perfect this week.
    I'll beg as well...but I'd be tempted to trade it in for an Aura Mystic or Hammer First Blooed or Black Widow Assassin. But I'd probably keep it. Not sure if I'd drill it right away. I guess I would.

But since we're looking Gift Horses in the mouth and choosing as beggars...I'd prefer the Storm Tour Fusion or even a Storm BYTE or Hy Road. Not because I'm "team Storm"...far from it...I just really like some of the newer stuff they've come out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeral999ok View Post
    This carbon fiber has me very interested in seeing this ball.
    Last edited by tccstudent; 03-08-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

really want to win this one , wanna see what the carbon fiber thing is all about

sweet looking ball
    15 MPH-250 Rev
    Arsenal -#15 Ebonite Pivot Point-#15 Radical Reax V2-#15 Storm Reign On-#15 Brunswick Ringer Platinum-#15 Roto Grip Disturbed

Wow cool looking ball just started bowling this year got referred to this site so why not try and win.

I love Hammer balls. Sadly my favorite one the Epidemic was discontinued. I haven't seen a ball reaction video for the Deadly Aim yet so now I'm off to look one up.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

The Deadly Aim looks awesome! People don't give Hammer enough credit, their balls are awesome. Love the color too.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default ICEMAN has seen the DEADLY POWER UP FRONT and PERSONAL!!

Biker Larry, on my 1st place team Thursday nights, has been throwing this puppy now for a few weeks! HE is kicking butt with it.

He said his average was 224 using this ball. Up from 210. It has great carry, and does have a unique sound when it demolishes the pins, keeping them low.

Some say the carbon in the ball is what gives it that sound, and keeps the pins in a very destructive low profile!!

I may get one instead of the Byte! This ball has gotten my attention!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 03-07-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast