Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 03, 2014 to Mar 09, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Hammer's line seems to be getting better. Would love to try this one and see if I should seek more Hammer balls in the future.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Iceman LIKES VERY MUCH!!!

Has anyone ever won 3 balls on bowlingboard.com!! This ball is incredible!!! ( Good luck to who ever gets this ball I have a thread on my thoughts of the ball!! Wow! So many good balls out there,,,, but this one has a unique look that suits my game well! I must say the Byte, also gave me a great look drilled pretty much the same way!

Lots of great bowling balls out there!!! Don't wait for a win,,, I didn't,,,, go get you one!!! LOL

Last edited by MICHAEL; 03-09-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Well you know I have a new hammer bag and I need a hammer bowling ball to put in the bag. At first I wasnt really interested in this ball but after hearing some people talk about it and watching a few videos of it I think I do want to try it out.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 1

Good luck guys and girls. My buddy Damon got this ball on sat day it really drives hard, and blows the pins out keeps Em low on the deck knocking things around really it's a win win for any style of bowler.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Has anyone ever won 3 balls on bowlingboard.com!! This ball is incredible!!! ( Good luck to who ever gets this ball I have a thread on my thoughts of the ball!! Wow! So many good balls out there,,,, but this one has a unique look that suits my game well! I must say the Byte, also gave me a great look drilled pretty much the same way!

Lots of great bowling balls out there!!! Don't wait for a win,,, I didn't,,,, go get you one!!! LOL

starting to get the feeling Iceman got a new ball.. not sure how I knew that - maybe it was the airplane with the banner flying behind it that said ICEMAN RULEZ GO GET A NEW HAMMER DEADLY AIM HE DID

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Congrats on the win Rob!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to drilling it up.

Chats: 1

Happy it was a member that won a very helpful and great guy. Grats

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Congrats... again of a GREAT WIN! IMHO!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to drilling it up.
    Rob,,, if the ball doesn't suit you,,, I wouldn't mind having a half dozen of them myself! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear your impression of the ball!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Congrats Rob!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast