Thread: Just a quick vid of me and my Sigma Sting

Default Just a quick vid of me and my Sigma Sting

I know it's not pretty, but I've never watched myself bowl before, I know my knees don't work as well as they used to, but I didn't realized they didn't bend much at all. Lol.

I've been trying to keep my hand behind the ball more, not so much side rotation and obviously I was having an issue with that last night, lol. I grabbed the crap out of this one, maybe because I was nervous to be filmed or maybe because I just suck. Lol.

Anyhow constructive criticism is welcomed, I'm going to try to hit open bowling this weekend and get some more video.

http://youtu.be/Ik-CR2-TXww

http://youtu.be/Ik-CR2-TXww

made it clickable
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Thanks! I'm on mobile and I couldn't edit my post.

Chats: 256

Is that you Aslan? Sure looks like it with that loft.

How about a shot where you didn't tuck the heck out of the ball? Oh, and go for landscape mode when filming.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Is that you Aslan? Sure looks like it with that loft.

How about a shot where you didn't tuck the heck out of the ball? Oh, and go for landscape mode when filming.
    No, that ball had some real rotation on it