Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 10, 2014 to Mar 16, 2014 - Roto Grip Asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    Aslan you are like the Washington Generals. That is the team that could never beat the Harlem Globetrotters and win the trophy, or bowling ball !

Oh Man, that's funny! I remember I got in an argument with my Dad when I was a kid about how I thought The Globetrotters were a good team. I got so mad when he said that it was pretend and The Generals could beat The Globetrotters if they wanted to.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Would love one in 15 lbs.

Chats: 204

Default agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    Aslan you are like the Washington Generals. That is the team that could never beat the Harlem Globetrotters and win the trophy, or bowling ball !
    I envision Bowl1820 drawing names manually out of a hat and my name literally gets pulled like 5 times in a row and each time he reads it, throws it in the trash, and mumbles, "Nope. Not gonna happen...next."

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Good thinks ahppen when...

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I envision Bowl1820 drawing names manually out of a hat and my name literally gets pulled like 5 times in a row and each time he reads it, throws it in the trash, and mumbles, "Nope. Not gonna happen...next."
    negative thoughts will get YOU NO WHERE!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 03-12-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

DONT THINK NEGATIVE, it will get you No WHERE,,, in fact people will start calling your NO WHERE MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PASYqq4-iD0
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Here again Aslan's fevered, alcohol fueled visions and ramblings are far from reality, Since I don't have nothing to do with the drawings.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 03-12-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Here again Aslan's fevered, alcohol fueled visions and ramblings are far from reality, Since I don't have nothing to do with the drawings.
    I realize it's not how it actually is....it's just how I envision it....because you're a "hater".

My secondary imaginary scenario is that the software used to pick the winner has some kinda of flaw in it.. Like my IPod. For some reason, my IPod loves to play "House of Fire" by Alice Cooper. I don't know why, but when I start playing a playlist...of 70-300 songs....the IPod seems to always go to House of Fire early on in the playlist. My IPod just "likes" that song.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

I realize it's not how it actually is....it's just how I envision it....because you're a "hater".
    Well if thinking I'm a Hater helps you feel good about yourself go ahead.

If you "realize it's not how it actually is" then why say it, Don't try to pass it off as just joking. It's just a backhanded way of you "hating" against me, you do it too often for it to be good natured kidding around.

Just remember everyone here can read your posts and mine, where they can see you bring my name up all the time and making little comments related to me in your posts.

So they can make up their own minds about whose a hater.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 03-12-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

If you guys decide who the hater(s) is (are) let me know - I got a fresh batch of haterade for you - new and approved now with 10% less ethylene glycol.

In the meantime I'll be over here bowling and drinking beer.

Good Luck everyone! The Asylum is an amazing ball! I'm sure it'll have the same hitting power as all the Roto Grip balls.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast