Thread: Bowling Score and Analysis Introduction

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Exclamation Bowling Score and Analysis Introduction

Well everyone the wait is over. BowlingBoards.com is proud to bring you the

New Bowling Score and Analysis software.

Description:

The Bowling Score and Analysis or BSA for short, is a user friendly application that will track all of your bowling leagues scores and analyze your progress. I am sure with some imagination you can track your practices, tournaments and more. It is 100% FREE to use.

Where to login:

On the left side of the BowlingBoards.com homepage you will see the Bowler Main Menu. Within this navigation panel you will see the Bowling Score and Analysis link. Click this and it will take you to the login page.

Where to begin:

You will need to register to use the software. We recommend that you use the same user name and password for BowlingBoards.com, as this way you may not forget it.

As you register and get logged in you will see everything is simple and easy to access. You can start adding your scores right away. Please pay special attention to the number of weeks your league will run and WHAT WEEK YOU ARE STARTING. This is very important as if you are a sub or taking over for someone, that you start with the correct week.

As you start posting you will see the analysis software go into action. You will start seeing percentages, future averages if you bowl certain scores, your high games and series, and many, many more features.

Final Note:

A lot of work has been done to make this software. I want to thank Jim Royce for all of his time and effort to put into this. He is a true measure of a man. His character and ethics are such that I am inspired by his actions. I am forever grateful to him and if anyone is in need of web design or services, we will be adding a link to his site for all of your needs. You will not be let down.

At this time we are going to run this software as an addition to BowlingBoards.com. This meaning that you technically do not have to be a BowlingBoards.com member to use this service. So we are going to try this as an Honor system. So if you are to use this FREE service, please do register as a member of BowlingBoards.com in addition to the BSA software, so we can send you updates and so you can be an active part of our bowling community.

Many of you are already members and so thank you in advance for your time at BowlingBoards.com

If you encounter any problems or need help with setting up leagues info, or entering stats etc, we will have a special forum dedicated to this software to help you with any and all of your needs.

We work hard to bring you the best services, applications, and software we can. So as always please tell a friend about us. Tell a stranger at your local shop. Tell your entire league. We will be having some great things coming still for 2009.

Thanks again to everyone

Chris – BowlingBoards.com
    Last edited by The KingPin; 06-05-2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Go Broncos!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Smile

What this software will track and do is:

Leagues you are Bowling
    Each Game Scores
    Each Series Scores
    Lane Assignments
    Weekly Analysis based on input
    Total Pin Fall Weekly
    Total Pin Fall League Start to League End and or Cumulative User choice
    Week Average
    Total Average
    Total Average based on Cumulative game scores. Example Game 1 averages, Game 2 average etc.
    Lane Assignment Averages Cumulative
    Track High Game
    Track High Series
    Analysis of what is needed to bowl to maintain, improve, or decrease average

With taking in costs of development, hosting, and other needs, I feel confident in this choice of software we work with Youth Bowlers, Families, Grandparents and more. User friendly and feature rich was very important in this choice.

As with anything we may choose to to add new features. But we need to test the waters and see what everyone thinks.

We already have coaches using this software, and with the feedback we get from everyone, we should be able to determine future needs.

Thanks

Chris - BowlingBoards.com
    Go Broncos!

Default Trouble with BS&A...help..please

Is anyone having trouble entering scores in the BS&A? I entered in some scores, then all of a sudden it gave me a runtime error...Now when I try to enter in more score and try to save it, I get that runtime error. Any suggestions as to where I can go to get help or who to ask or what to do? Thanks!
    Current Ball: Hammer Road Hawg
    Current Spare Ball: Brunswick TZone
    Current Bowling Center: Brunswick Mesa
    Current League: Saints and Sinners

In the continued efforts of improving my game, here is where I'm at...
    Low Game:92 (really bad day!)
    High Game:211 (awesome!)

Status of league play: As of 3/08/2009
    Last League play average: 171
    Running average: 157

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

PM Sent Thanks
    Go Broncos!

I have to give my endorsement for Jim Royce as a web designer. He designed my CPA office website at http://www.rknpc.com

We are also going to have him expand our website to allow for a secure server so that clients can safely transfer files to us, instead of using email.

Jim is a class act, and he is very fair with his pricing. If your business needs a website designed and done the proper way, in my opinion, there is no one better than Jim Royce.
    www.mrbowling300.net High Game: 300 High Series: 833 (266-267-300), High Average 231 Equipment: Storm Hy-Road, DV8 Brutal Nightmare, DV8 Diva, Columbia White Dot.
    http://mrbowling300.com/mrb300avatar.gif

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kakcpa View Post
    I have to give my endorsement for Jim Royce as a web designer. He designed my CPA office website at http://www.rknpc.com

We are also going to have him expand our website to allow for a secure server so that clients can safely transfer files to us, instead of using email.

Jim is a class act, and he is very fair with his pricing. If your business needs a website designed and done the proper way, in my opinion, there is no one better than Jim Royce.

I strongly agree Jim has been a great person to work with. I am hoping that he will do any future designs we need.
    Go Broncos!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaRoadHawg View Post
    Is anyone having trouble entering scores in the BS&A? I entered in some scores, then all of a sudden it gave me a runtime error...Now when I try to enter in more score and try to save it, I get that runtime error. Any suggestions as to where I can go to get help or who to ask or what to do? Thanks!

I think we solved your problems with entering zeros. I hope all is well now
    Go Broncos!

Chats: 0

i want to enter my season totals, is there a way to do it without without entering each week individually? just enter grand total and games then start logging each week so i have a current season total, not just from this week on?

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries

Great question. If you make a league and then just enter in all of your details as totals, it would look like the name of your league, week 1 bowling with all of your stats. It will be great for you as you will be able to keep track of what you have bowled for say last season and then what you are doing now and then compare them.

So say 2007 - 2008 league with your total stats

And then 2008-2009 league with individual weeks added.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything
    Go Broncos!