Finish-3000grit sanded
RG- 2.47 15 lbs.
RG-Diff..056 15 lbs.
Flare-5”

Drilling on test ball
65* x 50* @ 3 ¾” with a P 2 X-hole

Lanes tested on
43’ Blended house shot.

The Covert Revolt has the all new symmetrical Vanquish core, and it’s wrapped in the all new Turmoil HFS coverstock.
This combination gives the Revolt a even reaction throughout the entire lane.A early revving reaction in the heads,with a nice smooth transition in the midlane,yet controllable move at the breakpoint.

The Revolt is so continuous and smooth down lane.This reaction helps when the lanes are heavier oiled and the backends are crisp.With most of the energy being used up front from the Vanquish core,the Turmoil cover helps smooth out the backend reaction. Which helps to create a slower response time to the friction.

Using the Revolt on the 43” house shot I could play inside the oil line,which allowed me to get the desired reaction I was looking for.Early revs in front and smooth throughout,which helped me stay away from the outside portion of the lane.The pin carry was excellent from this area.

When the heads started to go a little,I just moved to 25/13/8. Being in the oil allowed me to use the early roll in the oil,yet get good recovery from the dry .The ball from this angle was still smooth and continuous,yet showed no signs of over reacting. And the pin carry didn’t suffer.

When the heads really went away ,it was time to put this ball away for me.And go to the Sigma Sting.

Overall- The Revolt performs well on fresh oil,when trying to control the backend.
It’s best suited for for oil to oily mediums,

Angela Wilt
MOTIV Staff member
http://www.motivbowling.com/products...rt-revolt.html