Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest Mar 17, 2014 to Mar 23, 2014 - DV8 Diva Pearl

I dont think my dad would like me to have a pink ball. I hate people who are homophobic. Im not homosexual, but I know how it feels to be treated differently and it hurts when you are judged for who you really are.

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Quote Originally Posted by bbgamer884 View Post
    I dont think my dad would like me to have a pink ball. I hate people who are homophobic. Im not homosexual, but I know how it feels to be treated differently and it hurts when you are judged for who you really are.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

I already have a girly colored ball. I have a pink and purple Karma. She's lonely though. She needs a Diva friend beside her in the bag. Then I can use them both. We can have a threesome!
    Ball speed: 17 - 18.5 mph Rev rate: 400ish
    PAP 6 1/8" over 1/4" up
    13° axis tilt / 30°-60° axis rotation
    Thumbless bowler
    High game: 300 High series: 804 High average: 217

I've been thinking about getting the Diva and Diva pearl. I've never had a DV8 before. There just so many balls to pick from now a days it's hard to choose. Each company promises something different.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Quote Originally Posted by sara2117 View Post
    I've been thinking about getting the Diva and Diva pearl. I've never had a DV8 before. There just so many balls to pick from now a days it's hard to choose. Each company promises something different.
    The color pink doesn't have anything to do with you wanting it now does it? True there are a lot of great companies but I'd have to say Storm and DV8 are the best.

Chats: 304

Tell me about it, Sara. I have intentions getting the Mastermind Genius, but the IQ tour Fusion keeps crossing my mind. And I've never thrown a Storm ball before. ;/
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 256

Facebook winner for the Diva Pearl
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123