Storm Zero Gravity
Right Handed
Experience Advanced (I have bowled in a league and hold a PBA Card)
League Average 220
Ball Speed Medium 15-16mph
Style Cranker
PAP 5 over 1/4" up

PSA Layout - 4" x 4" x 2"
Balance Hole - yes

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (4000 grit pad)

What I Was Looking For from this ball:
I wanted a stronger version of my vertual gravity balls and expected the Lucid coverstock to help this ball do that.
core with the ERG cover from the Lucid.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout:
A really great ball! I got the same smooth reaction I have with my Lucid but a harder hit on the backed. I can even get the zero gravity a bit wide and get back to the pocket with ease and still have a pretty massive hit.

I tested this ball on a fresh pattern at my local center. The centers lanes are wood and the house shot isnt easy. The shot tends to hook early in the middle of the lanes and hang right if you get the ball too far out. I started around the 15 board. Over a 3 game I found that I could miss a bit right and still get the ball back to the pocket where some of my equipment hangs as well as miss inside and keep the ball in play. As expected, Over the next 7 games the heads dried up and I moved deeper and started to swing the ball even more. The zerp gravity reacted well from this angle. Towards the end of my 10 game session, I moved right a started to play straighter up with more speed but this ball tended to be too strong for me to do that which is exactly as I expected. I did notice that no matter what line I played, the zero gravity cleared the heads great with the same consistent backend reaction. For me, this is a definate easy ball to read and I can rely on it coming back to the pocket and hitting hard.

Overall:
I really like this ball alot! I think this ball would be a great addition to any bowlers arsenal and must have to Lucid and Virtual Gravity fans.

Sean Baker
Storm Staff
Paducah, Ky 42003