Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 24, 2014 to Mar 30, 2014 - Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48

I have been searching for a new ball for a while and when I saw this ball and what it can do, I was like, "PERFECTION." I love the style and the way it moves.

I've heard good things about this ball from the guy that owns the pro shop where I bowl. It looks like a great ball for when the lanes start to break down. It'll clear the fronts and still return down lane, even with oil carry-down.

Just finished watching some videos with the ball. Beautiful.

I got my first ball when I was about ten. It was pink and black and smelled like strawberries. I'm nineteen now and without a ball. I would like this to be my second personal ball. I've been trying to up my game, but it's hard to practice new techniques on a house ball.

This would be a great ball to help me drop from 16 to 15 lb equipment. has a nice smooth roll and would be great from my house shot.

My friend keeps telling me to post on this forum to up my chances. Here is post number four.

Chats: 0

I promise to post a picture, when I win !
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 30

Those I've talked to that have thrown it, love it.
    Donna
    Current arsenal: Uproar / Rumble / T-Zone

I believe this ball will really help my game out. I want to learn to curve my ball but I know I don't need too much and I believe this s just the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CUBowling View Post
    My friend keeps telling me to post on this forum to up my chances. Here is post number four.
    The posts have to have some value not just here is my post. they would probably throw out this post if you won and pick again.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast