Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 24, 2014 to Mar 30, 2014 - Brunswick Johnny Petraglia Vintage LT-48

I thought about that after I posted. So I continued in other post about how I think the ball would help my game out. Thanks.

I'm still developing my bowling technique. For the most part I am very strategic and move my feet depending on how the pins line up after the first roll. I don't have a lot of power and I learned that lifting my ball higher gives me a little bit more power. I'm still trying to keep my arm straight on the release and my shoulders squared with the foul line. I do all my practice with a house ball, but through research, I have learned that I need my own ball to really find my bowling capabilities.

Chats: 304

Is this one any different from the Versa max?
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I just think it looks sweet...

my proshop guy is raving about this ball , hes mad as hell that he is on staff with another company and cant throw it in competition , i really wanna win this 1

I hear it's a heck of a ball. I'm in it to win it!
    The Name's Rob
    Average: Terrible.
    PAP: Somewhere right of the holes.
    Revs: A Few. Speed: Yep.

Chats: 256

Congrats mc_runner!!
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Congrats mc_runner

Sweet! Thanks Looking forward to getting this drilled up! I'll post up a pic when it comes in.

Matt McNiel was just bragging this ball up after his latest sweeper win. If Matty McHonor Score says it is good then I would love to own one also.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast