Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Chats: 256

I hadn't signed up as from earlier posts the rule was to bowl with another BB member and there aren't any active members on the board from DFW area. Now that I understand that is not a requirement, sign me up.

STEP 1: Simply post HERE between 3/25 and 4/9 indicating that you would like to participate.
    STEP 2: 2243-31130
    STEP 3: Current book on USBC is 215
    STEP 4: Rockwall, TX and I bowl in Rowlett Bowl-a-Rama and Plano Super Bowl centers in leagues this past season.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Updated list:

California
    Aslan
    Zdawg

Michigan
    Mudpuppy

Ohio
    Noeymc

Connecticut
    J Anderson

Texas
    vdubtx

Chats: 0

I like the idea of the tour. The summer months are not good for me. Maybe season 2 ! Good luck bowlers !
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    And what about the ladies? What about classygranny or Bunny or Sara? Granted, they may just be afraid to give out their information because it would lead to some of the weirdos on this site stalking them....which I can understand...but still. Come on ladies!! Burn those undergarments and REPRESENT the female nation!!
    I'm still thinking about it. I'm a bit leery of the 45 mi radius, as it could take me into some shady areas you won't find me going alone (even if I'm packing) - sorry. So I haven't decided if I want to take the chance of being eliminated one month due to the travel/area restrictions. Also, that 45 mi radius could mean up to an hour and half travel time, plus gas. Still wondering if I want to do it.

Also, did you say it could be bowled on Sunday, if Saturdays were not a good day? A lot of Saturdays we either babysit or go to ball games. Sundays would most likely be the better day for me.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    I'm still thinking about it. I'm a bit leery of the 45 mi radius, as it could take me into some shady areas you won't find me going alone (even if I'm packing) - sorry. So I haven't decided if I want to take the chance of being eliminated one month due to the travel/area restrictions. Also, that 45 mi radius could mean up to an hour and half travel time, plus gas. Still wondering if I want to do it.
    As I've said before, the center can be negotiated if there's a safety issue. The idea is to get people out of their usual house…but not make them bowl in some dingy garage in a ghetto.

Also, did you say it could be bowled on Sunday, if Saturdays were not a good day? A lot of Saturdays we either babysit or go to ball games. Sundays would most likely be the better day for me.
    This was a miscommunication…you have an entire month to schedule your series….there is absolutely no requirement to bowl it on a Saturday. If you're in an area where you'll bowl with another member, it'll just be a matter of arranging that with the other party(s). If you're bowling solo (due to location), you can bowl any day you want, any time you want.

Chats: 221

I will post my member # TOMORROW 9it's in my wallet in the car)
    current average 171
    Home centers Lynwood Bowl and Olympia lanes
    Located in South Holland Il

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    I like the idea of the tour. The summer months are not good for me. Maybe season 2 ! Good luck bowlers !
    You have to be able to bowl 3 games in the span of 1 month - come on man do it. It will be more fun with more people and during the summer months keep you primed for the fall. You can bowl any day any time. We need FLORIDA ON BOARD!

ARIZONA please join. Any day any time. And yes there is a rule to re-draw a bowling alley if the one chosen is a safety or distance concern.

Things to remember:

It's FREE - just pay your bowling fees at the alley like you would for any open bowling / practice
    It's FUN - compete against your fellow BB friends (and Aslan)
    It's FAIR - handicapped brackets make it a fair competition for bowlers of any skill level - you don't need to be a high roller

We currently have 5 states represented out of 50. Do your state proud and join in to show which state has the best bowlers. Right now Aslan has a 1 in 6 chance of winning - the more people who join decrease his chances of victory. Do it for your pride, your state pride and most of all do it to defeat Aslan. If he wins this one we will never hear the end of it. It's 1 hour per month doing what you are already doing and love to do. You can't find entertainment this cheap anywhere.

Chats: 204

If Iceman does NOT stop his temper tantrum and step up to represent Missouri....then Missouri (and Iceman) are DEAD TO ME!! Come on Ice!!

Irony...if Iceman bowls a 300 during the Tour and then is forced to tell us about it. DOHT!!!

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast