Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Chats: 0

I knew that the virtual tour would have drama. But my expectations have been exceeded ! Thanks to all, with not any single person in mind, carry on !
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    So…hmmmm…committee/review board???
    Not on said "committee", but who cares what center he bowled in. If it was his home center -10, if not who cares?
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 506

they already bowled i vote let it go unless i miss read somthing just next time it cant happen
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 55

I don't see an issue, either, but not on committee.

Why can't we get the listing of our "targeted" centers and then pick from there? Some months its easier for me to go West rather than Southeast - it would be easier to coordinate the alley, with my travels rather than with the random selection. I'm sure I'm not the only one that may experience that seeing that we are all busy and with the price of gas try to make each trip worthwhile.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

I vote noeymc is part of the committee if he isn't already and his vote stands to let the scores be valid and I also vote to let the scores stand. Zdawg, I believe 3rd member of the committee can vote yeah or neigh, but it would just be a formality if everyone agrees with noeymc on the committee and then his vote and mine is 2/3. This should serve as notice though - you have to bowl in one of the houses Aslan draws (he drew several for each player) or request a redraw with a valid reason. I am not sure I agree with the thought process of why he bowled where he did but I don't want to drag this out either and I don't feel it affected his scores positive or negative.

Cliff notes: Let the scores stand. Let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    I don't see an issue, either, but not on committee.

Why can't we get the listing of our "targeted" centers and then pick from there? Some months its easier for me to go West rather than Southeast - it would be easier to coordinate the alley, with my travels rather than with the random selection. I'm sure I'm not the only one that may experience that seeing that we are all busy and with the price of gas try to make each trip worthwhile.
    I agree - come up with a list of acceptable centers and let the people choose. Gives more flexibility. I don't even care if you take the home centers off the list as long as it doesn't significantly narrow the person's options - i.e. like for me it would be no issue with the large number of lanes around me. But for someone in a more remote area it might not be possible to do so. And in my opinion we need to discuss a couple of options: 1. Say you have a list of 6 centers - if you bowl in Center A in April then in May you have to choose one of the other centers or 2. You can bowl in Center A for April and every other month but once you bowl there if you repeat the next month -10 or something like you would for your home center. Then it encourages people not to just bowl in the same lanes but also leaves the option open to bowl somewhere that is in reasonable travel distance, etc.

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Not on said "committee", but who cares what center he bowled in. If it was his home center -10, if not who cares?
    Aslan cares, he likes to live in a world where his random number generator has the final say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Aslan cares, he likes to live in a world where his random number generator has the final say.
    I vote impeach!! LOL
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

I disagree - Aslan is just trying to follow the specific rule set he came up with to keep it fair to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    I disagree - Aslan is just trying to follow the specific rule set he came up with to keep it fair to everyone.
    Was making a joke....hence the LOL.

Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast