Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Ok so I need to just figure out a day / time to do this but I am going to attempt to implement a gopro into bowling as a test so when I go to Vegas in September for the First Annual ICE VS THE LION Tournament I can use the gopro to catch some footage of the epic event. I just picked up a brand new Hero 3+ and it shoots all the way up to 4k video. I shoot in 1080p because even 1080p is HUGE files and difficult for my old(er) computers to digest and edit. But I will be doing my VBT session here in the next 7 days. I am hoping that my rotater cuff injury from baseball doesn't affect my bowling. My bowling arm has been in pain for about a month now - tried to throw someone out from centerfield - bad idea. This VBT is a good test of my shoulder before league bowling starts and before the Vegas mayhem. I don't have any loss of strength issues just an annoying pain all the time.

Chats: 204

WHoa!! A post about the VBT!!

What is this, "retro Thursday". I thought this thing was dead in the water.

Not dead still alive and kicking in my book

I only have scores for myself, Bunny, and ZDawg as of yet.

If anyone else has scores or forgot and needs to bowl on Labor Day…here's your reminder!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I only have scores for myself, Bunny, and ZDawg as of yet.

If anyone else has scores or forgot and needs to bowl on Labor Day…here's your reminder!
    I bowled on Sunday, my scores were 224, 219, 245. I got photos, no printout available.

The problem is, when I got home, my phone complained about a sim card problem.

I've removed it, and put it back in, but no luck.

I won't have a chance to go to the Apple store until Saturday.

Chats: 55

No scores for me....life's challenges won this month!
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    I bowled on Sunday, my scores were 224, 219, 245. I got photos, no printout available.

The problem is, when I got home, my phone complained about a sim card problem.

I've removed it, and put it back in, but no luck.

I won't have a chance to go to the Apple store until Saturday.
    Just get it to me when you can. With the holiday and school starting for the kid…I'm gonna be busy this week so I'll try to get next months assignments and stuff…but I'll be a little behind on updating the standings.

Chats: 256

I bowled, but did not get print out nor pictures. Phone battery died on me while I was trying to take picture of first game. Without verification, didn't think I should submit so I suppose will take the blind this month.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 32

No scores for me either this month. The wife has been having some medical issues and it has pulled me away this month I think I was out of the running anyway with my late start.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Okay, looks like this month we had me, Bunny, Zdawg and MWhite's scores are pending verification.

I'll try to get to at least next months center assignments today or tomorrow. And virtual pairings shortly thereafter. Standings/averages probably won't be updated until next week after I get MWhite's verification.

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast