Storm IQ Fusion
PAP – 4-13/16th over and 5/8 up
Ball Speed: 15-16 mph
Rev Rate 225
Right Handed
Surface Preparation: OTB

Layout: 60X4-3/8X30

The IQ Fusion simply put is Amazing.

This ball just seems to have Radar and know where the pocket is. Its amazing how versatile this ball is! I can move left and more left and it keeps on coming and killing the pocket. This is one of those that knocks down 7 pins on the light hits and chops out the 10 pins on the mid pocket hits.

On a fresh house shot I can normally keep this ball in hand for the full 3 games just moving more left. For a Hybrid its amazingly clean through the fronts and comes off the spot in a motion that's just exciting to watch. Not having many revs and getting to see a ball come off the sport that hard and sling pins around is so exciting!

For sport patterns the answer is yes! I have used it so many times in different parts of the lanes there really is no defined situation for me as to when its needed. My favorite is when you get in the 40ft pattern area. I can start with the IQ Tour solid on the inside and then grab the Fusion when the solid just becomes to much ball. And the Fusion just gives me a look like I have never had in my bag before.

There are lots of lines where Equipment is made to compliment each other and it doesn't always line up perfectly.

But the IQ line of equipment can cover so much ground its incredible. If you have any of the other IQ balls in your bag and enjoy them than you are really cheating yourself not having a fusion to compliment it!

If you don't have any IQ's at all, then start with this one you will not be disappointed!