Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 31, 2014 to Apr 06, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Cranker
    Chats: 0

And let this weeks Hunger Games...BEGIN!

Several of my friends are using the Tour Fusion and are killing the pins...I need one so they don't kick my butt all over the lanes.

I went up against a guy throwing a IQ pearl in a mixed tournament. He dominated the pins with the Fusion. Didn't even matter if he missed, he still struck. I need to get me this ball so next time I wont end up in 3rd place again.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

I have the pearl. The fusion would be a great addition to my bag. A lot of my friends have gotten this ball and they've bowled awesome with it.

Chats: 0

This ball, the IQ tour fusion, would be a nice replacement for my Marvel pearl. Same company. Same finish, both 1500 grit, polished. RG and core, almost identical. Flare of the IQ tour fusion is milder, but I could have it drilled stronger ! go go go !
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Now that I have the Deadly Aim the IQ Fusion is on the very top of my wish list
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Gawwwwd I love my current Storm, I would LOVE to try out this one! Especially after seeing how sick it is and Belmo rolling it! 2 hands or no hands! \m/

Chats: 204

I'd settle for a 5-time drilled, broken in half white dot at this point....so I can win SOMETHING!!

Although, now that the site has referred to me as a "valueable member"....I no longer think they hate me. So as long as Bowl1820 doesn't do the physical drawing...I should be okay.

ANd don't let Jaescrub win again...he'll just give it away. Wait...give it to ME!!

Love love love the way the fusion rolls when I test drove one a few weeks ago. Would be really nice to have one of my own. 😉

Have seen a lot of these going down the lane, and would love to try it out! A little tidbit, this ball looks a lot like the old Storm Anarchy when it is sitting on the rack.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast