Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 31, 2014 to Apr 06, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post

Although, now that the site has referred to me as a "valueable member"..
    Great now who went off and inflated Aslans ego.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 891

would be a greta ball to have in your bag if you are a mid-high rev rate bowlers because of the late responce on the ball would be great in my bowling ball with my roto-grip rumble
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

I just saw an older guy probably around mid 60's throw a 805 with this ball he is a lower to med rev rate and plays about 15 to 8.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

This sounds like exactly what I needed at nationals. A little late now but I am very curious on how it will react for me.

I have this ball and its amazing! i have nothing bad to say about it! on the fresh WOW! i can throw the same line just about all night on a league night and not have to move at all. i just increase my ball speed a lil and its perfect. Shot a 715 with it this past tuesday night. Haven't shot under 650 since ive been using it. definitely a good ball for anyones bag! id get another

Seen people throw this ball since it came out, love what the ball does at the end. Would like to win and try one myself. Crossing fingers that I win.

Chats: 1

Might be a good ball to add to my zero g. What's the odds the week ha ha

My 16 yr old daughter just won the Lehigh Valley Junior Masters - Girls Major "D" division. Qualified over a month ago and moved on to the elimination portion of the event April 5-6. There were 12 qualifiers in each division ---Elimination started on April 5 -- after round one (2 games), the top eight moved on. After round 2 (2 more games added to previous games), the top 4 moved on to the 3rd round on Sunday April 6. Top 4 bowled on Sunday - again 2 games added to the previous scores -- with the top 2 bowlers advancing. My daughter Aspyn made it to the finals where she finished in a tie for 1st place. There was a 2 frame (9th and 10th) roll off to decide the winner. Aspyn stepped up and left a solid ten pin, made the spare and then struck on the first ball in the tenth to win the Title.

I am proud - but would love to win her this ball -- she is using her mothers Columbia 300 Arch Rival. It is not drilled (thumb hole) properly for her and it is slightly heavy. She could use a new ball to continue to grow her game. The Junior league is sponsored by Storm - gives the kids shirts -- and this ball would be perfect.

Chats: 204

Did I win!?? <----silly question.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast