Thread: Hey Guys from Matteson, IL (south of Chicago)

Chats: 0

Default Hey Guys from Matteson, IL (south of Chicago)

I am here to continue my wonderful roller coaster ride (that pretty much a description my game, currently at the bottom of the hill from regular 700 series to barely making it into the 400's) of the bowling experience. Whether it's advice on timing, what equipment to use, or even good camaraderie, I'm game!

I've been bowling since the mid 90's with my trusted Amforce2, and tried different equipment over the years. I'm a tweener, and I am now understanding what works better with my game. Currently my arsenal is Pursuit S, Amforce2, Blue Hammer, and a white dot.

Welcome to the forum!!! There are a lot of great people on this site who are very helpful and supportive
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums
    In the bag: DV8 (Misfit, Zombie), Roto Grip (Disturbed, Wrecker), Storm (Hy-Road Pearl, Ice, IQ Tour Pearl, Sync, Tropical Breeze)
    High league game: 256. High league series: 618 PAP: 3 1/2" over 1" up

Chats: 221

Where do you bowl at? I'm in south holland> And on a side note my nickname is King Tut

Welcome to the site. Check out our Virtual Bowling Tour we are starting. Looking for participants.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    Where do you bowl at? I'm in south holland> And on a side note my nickname is King Tut
    Nice! That's my nickname too. I bowl at Lakewood in Richton Park