Which are the favorites? I support 2 bowling centers and their scoring system. One is Brunswick and the other is Steltronic. The Brunswick system is well designed with the execption of their support - talk about people "that are american" but still don't listen...Steltronic was built with ArcNet cabling design. Both systems now run on Cat5E but they both have too many points of failure. Automatic scoring in my opinion is overrated, it takes the knowhow out of leagues. In the old days - it was about scoring or accuracy of scoring - today is "How do I correct the score? Can you grab me a beer while your reseting the screen, the calibration is off.

Now that i'm on the ranting - why is it that in every bowling house I go to - bowlers complain about the THS changing and you walk into the restroom and even with the big white urinals on the walls, some can't hit it and it's all over the floor. Maybe that's a pride thing there (Just stand closer your not John Holmes) - but why complain about hitting 5 boards of a pocket and you can't even hit 18" urinal opening. Maybe if they figure out how to make people hit the urinal, they will start hitting the pockets.....