Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 07, 2014 to Apr 13, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

would really like to have the Hammer Deadly Aim. they say this ball hits like a truck and with it being carbon fiber this ball has the longest warranty. HAMMERHEAD all the way.

I was just looking at this ball recently while I was shopping for a new ball. Ended up with a hammer but not this one. Price was the final determination.

Would be cool to win but pretty much every new high performance ball hits like a truck.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Stealth fighter

The Hammer line really calls out to me. Not sure why, they just look cool...

Hammer is my favorite bowling brand. It's all I've ever thrown. Currently I have a Hammer Raw Anger that I've been using for several years. Still treats me very well, but I would like to have another Hammer ball in my arsenal, especially for when the oil drys up on me in the last game. Really hope I can win this bowling ball.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjimbo316 View Post
    Hammer is my favorite bowling brand. It's all I've ever thrown. Currently I have a Hammer Raw Anger that I've been using for several years. Still treats me very well, but I would like to have another Hammer ball in my arsenal, especially for when the oil drys up on me in the last game. Really hope I can win this bowling ball.
    This ball is a hook monster. Yes the one I have is drilled strong but it out hooks anything else I have ever had.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

have been a hammer bowler my whole life and would love to add this ball to my arsenal

I am new to this forum but I have a question and I realize this is defiantly the wrong thread for my question but like I said I am new here. I recently purchased a Hammer Arson (the red black and silver one) and it is not hooking like I want it to. My old Brunswick Command Zone ARC out hooks it. I stand slightly right and throw kind of straight down the second arrow and hook on the back end. I told the guy in the pro shop and he recommended the Arson. He told me to get a 2-3" pin and he drilled with the pin just below and to the right of my ring finger. The ball seams to have significantly less hook then my old ball and it was coming in behind the head pin. I should also note that the two times I practiced with the ball the lanes seemed rather dry. Does anyone have any tips for me? Was it just the lane? Was it a bad ball choice? The Arson is my first Hammer ball and I am feeling I should have stuck with Brunswick. Again I want to say sorry for posting to the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jnv32185 View Post
    I am new to this forum but I have a question and I realize this is defiantly the wrong thread for my question but like I said I am new here. I recently purchased a Hammer Arson (the red black and silver one) and it is not hooking like I want it to. My old Brunswick Command Zone ARC out hooks it. I stand slightly right and throw kind of straight down the second arrow and hook on the back end. I told the guy in the pro shop and he recommended the Arson. He told me to get a 2-3" pin and he drilled with the pin just below and to the right of my ring finger. The ball seams to have significantly less hook then my old ball and it was coming in behind the head pin. I should also note that the two times I practiced with the ball the lanes seemed rather dry. Does anyone have any tips for me? Was it just the lane? Was it a bad ball choice? The Arson is my first Hammer ball and I am feeling I should have stuck with Brunswick. Again I want to say sorry for posting to the wrong thread.
    How many games do you have on the new ball? Usually takes 20 games to break a ball in. My Hammer First Blood was like throwing a dead fish the first few weeks - bad reaction - until it broke in. Now it is a monster.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast