Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 14, 2014 to Apr 20, 2014 - Roto Grip Asylum

Default Contest Apr 14, 2014 to Apr 20, 2014 - Roto Grip Asylum

We are giving away a Roto Grip Asylum for a random poster from Apr 14, 2014 through Apr 20, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Does anyone have this ball? What lane conditions is it best for? I'm looking for something that hooks hard at the break-point.

Does anyone have this ball? What lane conditions is it best for? I'm looking for something that hooks hard at the break-point.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 04-14-2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: merge duplicate post

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Afrevele View Post

Everyone wants something that hooks hard at the break point and saying it twice doesn't make it happen.

Also, I want this ball for no other reason than to win something…and because I need something that breaks hard at the break point.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

never owned a roto grip but a friend of mine has been a sold out storm bowler his whole life until he got his hands on a cell last month, now he's changing teams lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneshu87 View Post
    never owned a roto grip but a friend of mine has been a sold out storm bowler his whole life until he got his hands on a cell last month, now he's changing teams lol
    storm and roto grip are the same company so its not much of a team change

i need this ball cause it is the name of the place where I live. The Oklahoma Asylum for the Psychotic and Bowling Minded
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries
    Chats: 0

I have not had a Roto Grip yet. so this would be a nice one to try..

Tccstudent definitely is crazy! But NO Asylum would take him..

Jeral

Jerry 'Jeral999ok' - USBC #8738-16145 - Current Arsenal 14lbs: 1st: Brunswick Mastermind Genius, Aura (org), Hammer Purple Taboo, Blue/Silver Taboo, Brunswick Maxxed Out, Brunswick Meanstreak Brawler, 900 Global Hook Pearl, Spare: Dv8 Zombie - Current Averages: 187 in Sheridan, 182 Traveling League.

This would be a great RG ball to add to my tourney set up!

Ringer

could always use a new ball!!!!

Personally I never owned a Roto Grip. Never even seen one in person yet lol. Would not mind trying one.

RotoGrip is gaining speed.. really good balls. Would love to add one to my game
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast