Thread: New Member from the U.P

Default New Member from the U.P

Hello everyone, just joined the site. My name is Andy, and I live in the U.P. of Michigan. I've only been bowling since 2004 (eesh, 10 years, i'm older than i thought...) when one of my best friends finally convinced me to join the High School team as a junior. He had been bugging me to do it for 2 years prior, but couldn't get me to budge. I immediately fell in love with the sport, and have been doing it non-stop for the last ten years. Out of High School, my former coach, and manager of the local house offered me a job and that's where i've been the last 7 years. I do everything from cook for banquets/leagues, to bar-tend, pin-chase, a little lane maintenance, and i have drilled a few bowling balls for my self. I enjoy helping others get better, especially the youth/high schoolers in the area, and one day hope to get some sort of coaching certification. I've had a lot of great people help me get better over the years, from friends, teammates, high school coaches, to Silver level coaches who have won the USBC's, and I feel i should pay it forward, and pass on some of the knowledge i've gained to anyone who'll listen.

Chats: 1

Wow I did not think there was anything in the UP but trees welcome

Welcome to the site. Check out the Virtual Bowling Tour we are setting up.