Thread: Slippery Slope Begins-First Ball is Home

Thumbs up Slippery Slope Begins-First Ball is Home

Just brought home a brand new Ebonite Cyclone-Black and Gold- My first real ball.:
    We went with a skid flip layout and a conventional grip.I felt good about the guy so
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt and went with his suggestions.He seems very willing
    to work with me and tweak the ball to get it to work for my developing form. No buyers remorse.
    It looks great and as far as I can tell, it fits very nicely. I think I'm hooked, I'm already researching my next ball.
    I'm liking what I read about the DV8 Dude.. I'm sure I will have more questions as I get
    a feel for my new purchase and better understand what I am doing on the lanes.

I appreciate everyone who answered my previous posts leading up to my purchase and preparing
    me for the drilling process. It helped immensely.

Thanks...

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

The Cyclone is a good ball.

As for the Dude, I and a few others here have one and it's a great ball. A very predictable Solid, I think it would go well with the Cyclone.

See the Laneside Video Review of the Dude here:
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads...8-Bowling-Dude

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker